Population & Systems Medicine Board
Board membership from 1 April 2019
- Professor Paul Elliott (Chair), School of Public Health, Imperial College London
- Professor Tonia Vincent (Deputy Chair), The Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology, University of Oxford
- Dr Gillian Butler-Browne, Centre of Research in Myology, Paris
- Professor Andy Clark, Institute of Inflammation and Aging, University of Birmingham
- Professor Bernard Keavney, University of Manchester
- Professor David van Heel, Centre for Genomics & Child Health, Queen Mary, University of London.
- Professor Helen Picton, Institute of Cardiovascular & Metabolic Medicine, University of Leeds.
- Professor Richard Coward, Bristol Heart Institute, University of Bristol
- Professor Valerie O’Donnell, Division of Infection & Immunity, Cardiff University
- Dr Rab Prinjha, GlaxoSmithKline
- Professor Colin Palmer (PDF, 32KB), Molecular & Clinical Medicine, University of Dundee
- Professor Adnan Custovic, Department of Paediatrics, Imperial College London
- Professor Liam Heaney, Centre for Experimental Medicine, Queens University Belfast
- Professor Brian Walker, Pro Vice Chancellor, Research Strategy & Resources and Chair of Medicine, Newcastle University
- Professor Michael Muller, Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia
- Professor Catherine Williamson, Division of Woman’s Health King’s College London
- Professor Robert Semple, University of Edinburgh/BHF Centre for Cardiovascular Sciences.
- Professor David Hunter, Nuffield Department of Health, University of Oxford
- Professor Margaret MacLean, Research Institute of Cardiovascular & Medical Sciences, University of Glasgow
- Professor Rory McCrimmon, School of Medicine, University of Dundee
- Professor Jeremy Tomlinson, Oxford Centre for Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism, University of Oxford
- Dr Bevan Huang, Janssen Research & Development
- Professor Linda Baud, University of Edinburgh
For general pre-award policy and eligibility enquiries, go to the Research Funding Policy and Delivery team: RFPD@wnjrkh.icu
For board operation and peer review enquiries, contact: PSMB@wnjrkh.icu
For enquiries about scientific remit please see Our contacts and science page.